- Popular FAQ
Where can I check my lab code?
You can check your lab code by tapping the Settings icon (that looks like a cogwheel) at the upper right-hand corner of the main screen that displays the Day.
[Settings - Account and Support Information - Manage Account]
Was FAQ Helpful? 67
In case you don't know your Lab Code, please make sure you include in your inquiry the nickname used in chats or login information for The Ssum(such as your email address or the social media account linked to your The Ssum account).
Was FAQ Helpful? 100
You can check the build version by tapping the Settings icon(that looks like a cogwheel) at the upper right-hand corner of the main screen that displays the Day.
[Settings - Account and Support Information - Software Information - Version]
Was FAQ Helpful? 5
The Time Machine is a feature that allows you to enjoy the chats and/or phone calls available before or after the Day you are currently in.
However, it does not allow you to change the daily pattern timeline, so in order to enjoy all the chats available on a certain Day, you must use the Time Machine during your wake-up time.
(Example: If you use the Time Machine during the dinnertime according to the daily pattern you have set, you will be moved to the dinnertime of the Day you choose.)
Please check the Time Machine guide for more details.
Guide : https://bit.ly/3EnaunQ
In case you experience difficulty in using the Time Machine, kindly send us an inquiry.
Was FAQ Helpful? 1
You can play the chats you have missed through either of the following methods.
1) Playing a chat from a different Day
- Tap "GO!" next to the chat title after locating the chat you want on the Milky Way Calendar.
*The chats you play on the Milky Way Calendar will not affect the scenario that is to follow. In order to apply the contents from the choices made during the past chats, you must use a Time Machine Ticket.
2) Playing a chat from the same Day
Tap the chat button on the main screen, and once you are redirected to "Today's TIP," tap the hourglass button next to the chat you missed.
Was FAQ Helpful? 10
- General FAQ
The batteries that I purchased have not been registered to my account. (Android)
Please click on the link below and send us your information regarding the purchase.
We will do our best to solve the problem as quickly as we can.
The issue can be solved faster if you give us specific purchase information.
1. Go to Google Purchase Center.
2. Go to Other Purchase Activity and look for a failed purchase in The Ssum’s purchase record.
3. Click on the failed purchase to spread the sheet.
4. Take a screen capture of the page showing the order number starting with “GPA” and send us the inquiry.
Find your order number from Google Play Store here :
Was FAQ Helpful? 4
Please click on the link below and leave information regarding the purchase issue behind.
We will do our best to solve the issue as quickly as we can.
1. Go to Settings > [User ID] > iTunes & App Store.
2. Tap on ‘Apple ID’, then on ‘View Apple ID’.
3. Tap on the order history and find the failed purchase record for The Ssum.
4. Tap on the list to spread the order history.
5. Take a screen capture of the page showing the order number and send us the inquiry.
Was FAQ Helpful? 12